July 1 to 11, 2019
Hampton Court Flower Show & East of England Garden Tour
Co-sponsored by the Horticultural Society of Maryland and Federated Garden Clubs of Maryland—with landscape designer Claire Jones.
This year’s intensive garden tour of England starts with a bang, at the Hampton Court Flower Show! We’ll be traveling throughout the eastern and southern parts of England—a mostly rural landscape dotted with market towns, cathedrals, picturesque villages, and home to some of the most fantastic gardens on the planet. July is the perfect time to visit English gardens. Join us!
The trip runs from July 1 to July 11 and includes 4-star hotel accommodations for 10 nights.
Some highlights of the trip include:
- Full Members Day admission to the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show
- The Beth Chatto Gardens
- Blooms of Bressingham Gardens
- Sissinghurst Castle Garden – includes the famous White Garden
- East Ruston Old Vicarage Garden – bucket list for many gardeners
- Great Dixter Gardens – gardens of the late Christopher Lloyd
- RHS Gardens: Wakehurst and Hyde Hall
- Sutton Hoo – Anglo-Saxon royal burial site
- Nature River Cruise on the Norfolk Broads
- Leonardslee Lakes & Gardens – roaming wallabies and a wonderful Dolls’ House Museums
- Arundel Castle – restored medieval castle
- And much more!
Likewise, you may view the Itinerary PDF here: HamptonCourt-East England2019-Itinerary